Sunday 26 May 2013

Yellow orb in the sky!

 
 



Hope you are having a good bank holiday weekend?  After the awful weather
we have had the last few weeks, the lovely sunshine has been blissful. I am
having a great weekend with my lovely niece Rebecca she has stayed over
with us, as she wanted a cookery lesson!! She now knows how to make
lasagne and garlic bread plus the easiest cheesecake in the world. Besides
the cookery lesson we have also done a little crafting here is  a card I
made for a friends grand daughter you can probably tell she likes mickey
and Minnie mouse.  I love the internet you can find lots of tutorials
on how to make things and that's where I got this from and inspired by
that I also made the cupcakes. 

Hope you like the card

see you soon 
ali x

1 comment:

  1. Cute card...so nice of you to show your niece how to cook a few recipes :)

    ReplyDelete