Thursday 30 May 2013

Freshly Made Sketch challenge

 
 
 
I haven't been doing any challenges recently, but when I saw this weeks sketch
I thought I would have a go as I have a few cards to make this week  I finally
used my lovely lace embossing folder I've had it ages but never really used it
till now.  I really like how it turned out my only complaint would be you
cant see the shade of blue properly its stampin up Island Indigo which at the
moment along with pool party is my favourite blue.
 
Let me know what you think
 
see you
ali x
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ali! Love those colours!!! Great embossed edge! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. those colours look great together.
    I really like the crisp clean embossing that folder gives.

    ReplyDelete