Thursday 23 May 2013

LONG TIME AGO



Long time no hear, you say, I have been away on holiday for a week and its
taken a while to get back into the swing of things.

My friend Monica had a card that someone gave her, that gave me the
idea for this card for one of my mums friends.  Many moons  ago when
I first got the bug for card making I made a card of acetate which I really
liked, so obviously I never made another one, until now that is.  This
is different anyway, I am pretty sure that one would not have had
the same feel, I didnt have my big shot or that many punches so I would
have used bought embellishments instead .  I trimmed the base with this
lovely daisy ribbon that I got on holiday, can you believe in the little
town we were there was a craft shop!!!!!.

hope you like this

ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment