Monday 2 January 2012

New year, new me

I can't believe how long it is since i posted, i am a really bad blogger, only thing i can say is i had
a change of job, which changed my shift patterns and really threw me for  a loop.

Anyway hope a good christmas was had by all, one of my good friends is moving house this
week so i have made her a new home card,  One of my favorite presents this year was my
stamping ups a to z die cutter so i had to use this. Plus not got a lot of inspiration for new
home cards this is what i finally came up with, everything apart from the mini house is stamping up
don't think i will ever get bored with stamping up.  This card is going  into Freshly Made Sketches
challenge i did like the layout which has stayed in the back of my mind all over christmas

Let me know what you think

ali

3 comments:

  1. What happy colors for a new home card! Thanks for playing along with FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend will love this. I love that little metal house embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the little buckle!

    ReplyDelete