Saturday 24 September 2011

long time no hear

Who is this stranger posting you ask yourself, its me had a hectic summer blogging was giving the go by! .  However its now september giving myself a stern talking to and now
going to start blogging again.

Have made a card for freshly made challenge, i found it knocked at least 30 minutes off
making a card if i started with a sketch.  see what you think.  i will only make one comment
when i saw how skewiff the shoes sentiment was it did get straightened, the card was made
for someone who feels the same way i do about shoes (one of lifes little essentials!!)

see you next time

ali

6 comments:

  1. What a super sweet card ... oh, I so agree about life's little essentials ... gotta have em!
    And, I don't know how many times I have taken a picture only to find that something is lopsided ... I'm with you there!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! They look embossed - great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally with you about the shoes. I've got more than I can count and less than I need! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches with your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me my shoes too...I need more...
    Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another shoe-lover here. This is a great card for shoe fans and love the embossed look of the shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one awesome shoe stamp! Love it in shiny white patent leather too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete