Wednesday 6 March 2013

busy busy busy



Its been a while i know, i have been making cards but got a bit lax at blogging 
them partly because they were for people who sometimes follow my blog.  This 
card is for my stepmum for mothers day.  I have been buying my stampin up 
supplies  from my lovely friend monica since i started crafting and she put some
lovely bits to play with this time.  I really really want this dress die its currently 
at the top of my wish list but it will have to wait for a while i am trying to use what 
i have rather than buying even more. Having used the die cut i now want it even more


The next card i copied from a card i saw on a blog  i think it was kates krafts   
I had very different plans for my mums mothers day cards but i really liked what
i saw on the blog so i more or less copied it with a bit of a change. The one thing
i did like was colouring my new flower ribbon from stampin up you cant see it 
very well but i just did the tips of the ribbon it gave it a really nice look 
let me know what you think 

love ali

2 comments:

  1. Well golly gosh you've been quick!!! LOVE what you did and is not tom far from what I was trying to explain you will see what i mean tomorrow. Gorgeous cards the MUM's will love it for sure. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are so so pretty :)
    I can see why you want that die so badly, its really pretty.

    ReplyDelete