Thursday 7 February 2013

star trekking across the universe



its my sons birthday this weekend, as you can guess from this card  i have made
he is a big star trek fan, I was going to make this one from us however late 
last night my partners son asked me to make a card for rob from him so 
decided to make it from him, i knew it would be really easy to make and
to be truthful the hardest thing on this card was the comm badge on it .

Here is the second card i made today this was plan b for him it is a chalkboard 
card, I have been itching to make one ever since i saw them on various blogs
really enjoyed making it and i dont think it came out too badly only thing i am
not sure about is the bunting on it, but it needed something there is still tomorrow
if any one has an idea to finish it off

see you soon 
ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment