Saturday 17 November 2012

busy,busy,busy...

its that time of the year again, i dont appear  to have enough
year left for the amount of stuff i have to get done.  I always
start the year with really good intentions of being prepared
for christmas but i get to november and i start to flap with
the amount of cards i have to make. 
I have managed to finish one of my customer orders thank
goodness thought i would show some of them, i shamelessly

 
cased the idea from the stampin up catalogue.  For christmas i'm
thinking of asking for a photography course, anyone who's ever
been on this blog will know photography is not one of my
strenghs. I had to make 10 of these so it wasn't too bad  let me
know what you think

ali x

2 comments:

  1. They turn out so cute Ali. I love how you cased the catalogue it makes sense especially as we get busier, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards look fantastic.
    Don't we all have the best intentions at the beginning of the year, teehee.
    I have an idea for next years cards, so am going to try and make them in February, we will see, lol.

    ReplyDelete