Sunday 23 September 2012

paperie retreat

Well what a weekend, I booked to go on a craft retreat earlier in the
year unfortunately i could only manage to go for one day rather
than the whole weekend, but what a day.   Can you think of
a better way to spend a saturday than crafting good company
and great food and what food!!!!   I took photos of everything


we ate so just to make you jealous here they are,  bacon butties and


drinks on arrival.  mid morning we stopped for coffee and home made


biscuits , really delicious, then more crafting.  Then a stop for hot buffet
lunch and dessert.  Then even more crafting.  Another  break for afternoo tea
and cream scones we needed it by this time after tangling with hot glue
guns and wreaths.  AFTER finishing the wreaths some of us needed a
break then just in case we were still hungry we broke for our evening



meal.  My trout starter,  the other starters also looke as  good.  My main course
was slow roast belly pork which melted in the mouth. Then the desert sticky
toffee pudding with ice  cream.

To finish the day off and because obviously we could still be hungry!! not


we had a pyjama party with a candy bar.  We had a brilliant time and I will
post some of the other highlights, i just thought for a change i would do
food highlights

see you ali  xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God how amazing was that food? I want to eat it all over again. Have a fabulous holiday although I could do with you here today. Big hugs my lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at the amount of pictures you took this weekend Mrs D. Bailey, have a good holiday. Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete