Monday 9 July 2012

first christmas cards of 2012

Well can you believe it i have got a weeks holiday from work, it seems
to have been a long time since i was off, it was in January after all.
obviously I have stacks to do, it goes without saying instead of
doing jobs around the house i have been in my craft room
I had to make a card for one of my friends and i wanted to
make  a start on christmas cards for this year, every year i
try to get ahead and every year in December i am franticaly
rushing around trying to finish them

So heres the first card i made today, cased it totally from someones


blog but i dont know which one so i cant give any credit 
Next a picture of the first batch of christmas cards i made,
 these are pretty different for
me as they are white cards with a hint of gold, i never ever make pure white
cards but i wanted to try out the snowflake punch my good friend monica
gave me and it seemed to be a plan to use plain white cards, still dont
know if i will put a sentiment on see you what you think


 i knew these would not photograph very well the base of the card is embossed
with snowflakes

really would like some input so please let me know what you think

ali

1 comment:

  1. OMG ! I L O V E them, I never used that punch glad you put it to good use already. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete