Monday 9 April 2012

two in one day

well dont drop dead with shock 2 posts in one day, its still raining and i've managed to make another
card, the weather isn't doing much for my creativity, and i know i should be doing housework.
But my friend pam who has been my best customer for the last couple of years wanted a card
for her friend, and having a lack of inspiration i ended up looking through my stampin up catalogue so shamelessly copied here is what i came up with.   It took a lot of the hard work out of the process and i did change it slightly. 
I feel i may as well confess that on saturday evening i relived my youth and went to see the Osmonds at a local theatre, i never managed to see them in their heyday and this is the last tour they are doing so it seemed a good idea and despite the fact that donny wasn't on with them, they were fantastic had a sore throat when i came out from all the singing, isn't it funny how all the words come back to you after about 40 years
Right housework calls
later   ali

No comments:

Post a Comment